Since 1993, the compassionate team at Oncology Hematology Associates has provided unsurpassed care to Tri-State cancer patients. Our skilled physicians, nurses and other health care professionals work closely with patients and their families to develop treatment plans specifically designed to meet each patient's unique needs.
Our physicians are board-certified in the practice of medical oncology, hematology and radiation oncology. Our state-of-the-art laboratory technology and provision of clinical research studies provide access to breakthrough research and innovative treatment options. And our doctors, nurses and professional staff share a commitment to compassionate care, with respect for the concerns of patients and their families.
The mission of Oncology Hematology Associates of Southwest Indiana is to provide a high-quality, coordinated patient-centered plan for cancer diagnosis and treatment that promotes the dignity of the individual, family, and friends.In support of this, we are committed to:
- Maintaining a compassionate, responsive, patient-centered practice.
- Educating the community against the threat of cancer, and for those affected, the hope of effective treatment and care.
- Providing a staff of highly trained care-givers dedicated to serving our patients, cancer survivors, family members, and friends.
- Ensuring a level of excellence and integrity in medical management that serves as a model in the community.
- Oncology Hematology Associates has met all criteria for Laboratory Accreditation by COLA, a national healthcare accreditation organization. Accreditation is given only to laboraties that apply rigid standards of quality in day-to-day operations, demonstrate continued accuracy in the performance of proficiency testing, and pass a rigorous on-site laboratory survey. OHA has earned COLA accreditation as a result of a long-term commitment to provide quality service to its patients.
- We have been awarded a three-year term of accreditation in computed tomography (CT) as the result of a recent review by the American College of Radiology (ACR). CT scanning — sometimes called CAT scanning — is a noninvasive medical test that helps physicians diagnose and tailor treatments for various medical conditions. The ACR gold seal of accreditation represents the highest level of image quality and patient safety
- We have also been awarded a three-year term of accreditation in positron emission tomography (PET) as the result of a recent review by the American College of Radiology (ACR). PET, also called PET imaging or a PET scan, is a branch of medical imaging that uses small amounts of radioactive material, ingested by the patient, to diagnose or treat a variety of disease, including many types of cancers, heart disease, and certain other abnormalities within the body. The ACR gold seal of accreditation represents the highest level of image quality and patient safety.
We are located near the intersection of I-164 and the LLoyd Expressway in Newburgh. Our Address is 3699 Epworth Road Newburgh, IN 47630
Our office hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. We have an Answering Service available during non-working hours.